Monday, May 24, 2010

Ron Howard's overweight, older brother

It was a friday night and i went to grab a bite to eat. As i walked up to the cafe an older man who had the resemblance of Ron Howard's overweight, older brother came up to me and said "Compadre tengo Robin Hood buen calidad y muchas mas..".

i initially ignored the man, but after having an entire meal to stew about it i decided to grab a copy of robin hood. i went outside told Ron Howard's overweight, older brother that i would take a copy.
he handed me the movie in a blockbuster case made famous by their sticker sku's. only he scratched out the blockbuster logo and put down his phone number.

as i observed this he told me about his one dollar exchange program; i call him anytime with my movie request and it would be available the next day for one dollar if u bring the previous movie to trade in.

i got back to my house and placed the movie in my dvd player and sat down to enjoy russell Crowe's "slightly Irish accent". only to find out the movie was in spanish. To hell with Ron Howard's overweight, older brother

No comments:

Post a Comment